We have three different type of accomodation styles at Ntchisi
In our lawn we offer the opportunity to camp. You can pitch your own tent for 10 dollars per person or we put up a tent for you for 20 dollar per person. If you want to combine the adventure of camping and the luxery of a bed you can choose to sleep in our Bush tent. For 70 dollars per person per night you will also enjoy a breakfast and 3 course dinner.
The lodge celebrates its 100th anniversary this year. Come and sleep in style in one our different sized rooms; Ensuite, Ensuite Plus and Ensuite Delux
Our newest jewel will be ready in August. We will keep you posted
Our newest jewel is ready! Hidden in the forest close to the lodge you will find a stunning cabin, suited for 4 people with a private bathroom.
- Your own fire place and private veranda
- Located in the forest, close to the lodge
- One room with a double bed, one room with two single beds
Our Ensuite rooms are the coziest rooms and offer one room with a double bed and one room with two single beds.
- one room with a double bed and one room with two twins
- view on the courtyard
- 28 cm thick top quality mattrass
In our Ensuite Plus rooms you can either have a view on the lake or on the Rainforest. These rooms come with a desk as well.
- Includes breakfast and 3 course dinner
- View on the rainforest or the lake
- Rooms can be altered for families
The Ensuite Delux room has a view on the lake and is our biggest room. It has a desk and a seating area.
- Double bed and an extra bed
- View on the the lake
- Also suitable for honeymooners