Rhythms of the Rainforest weekend 16-18 June 2017
After a succesful first edition last year a new Rhythms of the Rainforest is coming up. It is a unique event at Ntchisi Forest Lodge where you will feel the rhythms and discover the rainforest. With local sounds and rhythms, the forest will be transformed in a place where the magic arises.
Ntchisi Forest Lodge is offering you a one of a kind opportunity. Various artists will perform at the lodge and its surroundings, making the forest come alive like never before.
Come and enjoy this acoustic musical experience, combined with our delicious fresh and home cooked meals, hikes in the forest and a sunset surprise.
The weekend will start on Friday evening with a dinner followed by music at the bonfire. On Saturday morning there will sessions in the forest, blending the sounds of the rainforest with those of local artists. Furthermore you will enjoy our garden sessions and a relaxing musical experience at the sunset rock. On Sunday morning you can sleep in, have a tasty brunch and enjoy the final rhythms of the rainforest.
Our team will welcome you and make sure you will have a wonderful weekend!
Looking forward to welcome you for this not-to-be-missed exclusive event!!!
Prices for the full weekend
- 130 USD for Camping, per person
170 USD for Luxury tent, per person sharing –> fully booked
- 200 USD for Ensuite Room, per person sharing –> 1 room left
- 220 USD for Ensuite Plus room, per person sharing –> 1 room left
- 240 USD for Ensuite Plus Deluxe, per person sharing
290 USD for Forest Cabin, per person sharing –> fully booked
- Possibility to share a room for singles. We will help arrange room sharing for you.
- A single supplement if not sharing a room for the full weekend will be charged
What does the weekend package include:
- 5 different and unique music sessions (Friday evening, Saturday morning, afternoon and evening, Sunday morning)
- 2 nights accommodation
- Time to relax in the gardens and rainforest
- Delicious food:
- Two dinners
- One lunch
- One breakfast
- One brunch
- Filtered drinking water
- Sodas or Alcohol (coffee and tea are included in the breakfast and we provide filtered drinking water during the day)
- Additional guided walking trails in the rainforest or village community tours
- Tips for staff